«The Persistence of Memory»
Latest works (2016-2020) for prepared piano with (partly strong) Eastern European and Oriental roots.
For preparation I use whiskey glasses, clothespins, silveware, drinking straws, glasses, cymbals, a wind chime, a bicycle tube, a superball, a Baoding balls, cassette tape, beer bottles etc... Also I play on a toy piano.
After the concert I offer a workshop on the contemporary piano techniques and notation. I find that most piano students still don't have much experience with piano preparation. I myself have to discover something new every time and to constantly stay in touch with composers.
- Margareta Ferek-Petric «Last Smoke» (2016)
- Hana Ajiashvili «3 pieces after 3 beloved paintings by Joseph Hackmey» (2020)«3 pieces» refers to 3 works by Michael Gross, Yehezkel Streichman, and Joseph Zaritzky.
- Onur Dülger «Sound Constellations for the Youth» (2018)
- Margarete Huber «Kurze Blitze, Donner, Sonne, Wind und Regen» (2020)
- Olga Rayeva «Trois petites pièces pour piano» (2018)
- George Crumb «Metamorphoses: Book One» (2017) - Ten Fantasy Pieces (after celebrated paintings) for Amplified Piano.